• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

KageRyu's cave

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

Now at Hivewire with special Hivewire Pricing:
Product: Hunter-Fiend - Beast Butcher
Store Page: Hunter-Fiend - Beast Butcher - A KageRyu 3D Creation

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Product: Hunter-Fiend - Savage Survivor
Store Page: Hunter-Fiend - Savage Survivor - A KageRyu 3D Creation

D

Deleted member 325

Trying to climb out of this chasm I have fallen into (it started as a rut... just kept deepening). I am trying to finish up some things I have promised for a while. Here's a preview image of 2 upcoming packs that I am sending for pre-beta testing, and hope to have released before Christmas.

GorillaOutcastsPreview.png

While I am waiting on the testing for these, I am also working to finish Jungle Weapon Pose Sets for Dusk and Dawn I hope to have out before Christmas as well.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Looking good!!

*tosses out a rope*

Just try not to add guilt about not having done things you planned. Move on from today!!

:grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm really liking that middle pose Kage, and look forward to seeing what you do with the Jungle Weapons poses. ;)

D

Deleted member 325

I'm really liking that middle pose Kage, and look forward to seeing what you do with the Jungle Weapons poses. ;)
Yeah, that couple pose was one of the ones giving me troubles. Trying to get the figure on top to look just right in terms of panic, and still have the hands and overall pose look like it was working with the lower Gorilla getting ready to throw or drop him. I probably could have scrapped it and had these in testing months ago...but that was one of THE pose sets I had in mind when I started...and I am so very stubborn.

There are 4 overall couple poses, likely will be 2 in each pack, and a bunch of single poses. Some Hand poses, some expressions.

D

Deleted member 325

Thank you. I actually have a few poses not included in the set because they required miscellaneous 3rd party props... but I may clean them up and package them as a freebie if I get time. Namely, I have one of Buddy holding a "gift" and of Buddy "Examining" a gift. I had used them on one of my Christmas renders at one time. There are so many differing gift items out there though.

D

Deleted member 325

State of the Cave General Address
Been quiet without many releases or news...figured I would let those who are interested know why and what is going on.
There are some products coming... but...
Sadly, still working to correct catastrophic HD failure on workstation that replaced previous workstation suffering from catastrophic Motherboard failure...* -_- I hope I have better luck with electronics in 2017 than I did in 2016. It was a bad year for my computers. 2 products made it to QA just before this HD crash, but then I lost the development files and almost all of the art/promo/images related to them. Those two products should be coming soon despite this though. I may have lost a number of other product files for planned products. I am still running data recovery, but have also not finished setting the replacement workstation up again (new drive is in, OS is on it, but not everything is installed yet - a few things are giving me trouble).
Some images for one of my backdrop products were corrected and 1 just needs render - I still have the needed files, just need to get the machines all working in harmony again to render. I had sincerely hoped to have this, and 4 products for Dusk/Dawn finished and released before the holidays - as well as a holiday freebie or two... luck just is not with me lately.

On the upside - the workstation that died was my trusted and loyal Celeron 32 bit, single core machine I have used for about 11 years - the machine replacing it is a 64 bit quad core, which can run Poser Pro 2012/2014/11 much easier and should result in greater productivity and quality of final work (it was previously used as a render box with minimal install). Hopefully this will inevitably allow me to bring out some of the great things I have planned. I have a lot planned to go forward for 2017.

2017 Future Plans:
M4/V4 Support- I will be winding down support for the Generation 4 figures. A few projects I had for Vicky and Mike will get completed and rolled out - but am not actively planning new projects for them.
Dusk/Dawn Support - I am pushing foreward with support for Dusk and Dawn primarily in 2017. As Hivewire3D's content base grows I will try to create products and items for Dusk and Dawn supporting the items of other vendors here at Hivewire3D. This means Poses to interact with sets, vehicles, weapons, creatures, etc... much as I was doing for M4/V4 with fellow content creators at RDNA. I will also be making sets that may use items found at other brockerages when it is something not available here or that I use regularly myself (Vehicles, props, etc...). I do intend to make Dusk/Dawn versions of a few of my M4/V4 sets as well. I am expanding into textures and may be offering some commercial fantasy and sci-fi textures for Dusk and Dawn soon. Morphs may be coming.
Tate/Netherworks Figures - I am planning to provide supporting Pose and possibly texture sets for many of Tate's and Netherworks figures and the collaborative figures they made as they are released here at Hivewire3D. This includes Suzy Q2, Dude 2, Buddy Frost, Creepy Kid 2, Oh No Jo-Jo, The Ent, The Machine, and others.
Sixus 1 Media - I will still support the Sixus 1 figures as much as I can, and have a number of unreleased packages I plan to finish for existing figures. Unfortunately with the move to DS for many of their newer figures, I will be unable to support those. I really enjoy the style of their monsters and creatures.
Schell's Armor Works - I plan to resume working closely with Schell's Armor Works as much as possible as soon as I get my machine back on it's feet. I really enjoy his Variable Fighters and Battleships, and plan a number of textures and support items.
Others - If you are a Content Artists here, or elsewhere, and would like collaboration on supporting pose packs, I can always be contacted and am willing to try to see what I can do. I will continue to create support packs and sets for a number of 3rd party, niche, custom, and unique figures.
Poser ERC scripting - I may resume working on Poser ERC scripting for hire. If you have figures rigged and want to add remote controls, dials, or linked functions feel free to contact me for a quote. I have worked substantially with Schell's Armor Works on much of the ERC for figures released prior to 2016.
Artistic Renders/Animation - Hopefully sometime in there I will have time to create more artistic renders and resume working on my animations as well. I am still working on a number of personal animation projects.

*Note - ok I will be honest, after having already gotten a replacement XP 64 bit up and running and fully installed with 80% of my software and runtimes and OS tweaks, just kinda at a loss that the HD failed and I need to do it all again and am dragging my feat in depression.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Well, other than the current HD issue, this all sounds AWESOME!!!

I know how depressing it is to lose a lot of work - have been there. I hope you'll pull through it, and hopefully find that the new stuff you create is even better than what was lost.

{{HUGS}}

And yes, the 2 new packs will be out VERY soon ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, what Alisa said, and here's hoping 2017 is electronically safe for you.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hoping that 2017 is the end to all your computer woes Kage...there is nothing worse than a computer that plays up or dies on you.