• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Itarille Starchild Sneak Peak

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
Files downloaded, I'll get to do a more thorough testing in a few more hours as 's the early hours of the morning here in the UK, but I did get a couple of test renders do for you in Game Dev.

All the best.

Richard

Itarille Starchild 001.jpg
Itarille Starchild 002.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I can't remember if Dawn comes with an ElfEar morph or not. ~scratches head~ If not, it's probably a separate one. I can't imagine a vendor not giving end users the option to not use an elf style ear.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Dawn has an ElfEar morph, I don't know it this one is Satira's or Dawn's. I'm not really an elf/fairy renderer but I really like Itarille's face.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Itarille Starchild is a dialed character (HiveWire morphs), so yes, you can set the ears to 0 or any other number less than 1. Normally, I combine the elf ears, but in this case, I liked the ElfEarOut all by itself for Itarille Starchild.

I have done some ears in ZBrush, and at some point, I will probably include them with a figure.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It's a Scottish Fold Dawn!

Oh, that is a funny desciption, Satira :rofl: Edit: and she is so cute but kinda sad.

That's really cool about the ElfEar, I would have got her for the texture and the outfit (if they come together, or both if not) but it will be even better if I can use the morph :snoopydance:

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Itarille Starchild and the clothing will be separate products. Originally, it was just going to be the outfit, but I decided to release Itarille Starchild too.

I don't expect Itarille Starchild to appeal to many people, so don't want people to have to buy a character they might not like to get the clothing.

Of course, there will be an Value Stack for both products.

frogimus

Adventurous
Well, I believe I will get the whole stack. The clothing isn't exactly my genre but I think it would cross genres easily with accessories.

I love how the HW CAs make realistic characters (some vendors at other sites do too) instead of the perfect plastic princess.

Is it ironic I said that about a character with elf ears and stars sprinkled on her face? Well, I had a friend about 20ish years ago that had a face shaped exactly like Itarille's.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks frogimus! That's cool about your friend. Here I thought Itarille Starchild was rather unrealistic! (She's got a bit of feline in her)

I've never been into the perfect plastic princess look. Probably rather natural since I've always been about as far as you can get from being a perfect princess. I'm more the Nanny Ogg type ... though nowhere as motherly! One child was my max!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhh, I thought the elf ears were a Dawn morph. Thanks for the confirmation Satira. ;)