• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Itarille Starchild Sneak Peak

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Itarille Starchild and the clothing will be separate products. Originally, it was just going to be the outfit, but I decided to release Itarille Starchild too.

I don't expect Itarille Starchild to appeal to many people, so don't want people to have to buy a character they might not like to get the clothing.

Of course, there will be an Value Stack for both products.

I shall be buying the stack too. I love her face, it so...can't think of the word I want but it's a lot of whatever the word is ;) Love the whole lot of it, shape, texture, and clothing...and seeing as we DSers can now use Poser dynamics :snoopydance:

Ahhh, I thought the elf ears were a Dawn morph. Thanks for the confirmation Satira. ;)

You are a very clever Bad Girl ;)

Lorraine

I am so happy too, it's opened up a whole different, more realistic way of doing things that I am having so much fun with. The hints and tips I've got from peeps here in the forum are what got me going.

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
I'll be running my test today. Sorry about yesterday, but great niece Abigail arrived and Mr Grumpy became Uncle Kitty and had lots of fun with her.

All the best.

Richard

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Not a problem Richard!

Gosh. I woke up from a nightmare Clarette Rose was in the store and nothing worked right and everyone hated it!

Which would mean they would then hate me!

Lorraine

That is a helluva nightmare! And thus untrue. She is going to be a raving success and we will all love her :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine and Miss B

It certainly was one helluva nightmare!

Funny thing. The problem was with Clarette Rose poses. But ... there are no poses included with Clarette Rose!

Silly brains!

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
Well....... I have no need to post a complete test report as everything passed!!! Lol.

For prospective content makers, please take note of this as it gives testers like myself a nice warm feeling that the content maker has checked and double checked things before passing them out to the beta testers.

Yes, little things get through at times, but it is nice to see a full pass on testing.

The only thing that you haven't got for the textures is.... a Superfly Render option for the characters skin. I did a test and it did the usual black or white skin render. In your case it was a black skin that rendered. So, you may want to put in the read me and on the promo page that no Superfly Render materials come with the set.

BIG, BIG thanks for all the material zones, especially on the cap. I thought all the beads etc were just images, until I went into the Material room and saw they were Material zones!!!! That will make things easier for texture makers to do add on's.

Here are a few more renders, this time in Poser Pro 11 using Firefly and the promo lights I always use.

Off to the store it goes and onwards to people runtimes!!!!!

All the best.

Richard
Itarille Starchild 003.jpg
Itarille Starchild 004.jpg
Itarille Starchild 005.jpg

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
My renders are only as good as the products I render.

Also forgot to say, for anyone thinking I let things through because I'm helping test, sorry....... But people who know me and how I test, know it's hard to get a first time pass from me. Yep, that's me, Mr Picky!!!! Lol.

All the best.

Richard

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, Richard likes to break things, so if a potential product gets a first time pass from him, you have to know it's good. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thank you so much Richard! Fab renders too!

Miss B caught a couple things I missed, so I got those fixed before you got the zips.

Definitely time to get the promos and marketing images completed, huh? The teaser descriptions are the hardest part of it all though ... at least that's what I think!

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
Just a couple more to tease people with. In the old days of when I used to be over at DAZ3D, when they had the big sales and I used to do these things, it was known as Richarding. Lol. I wonder how many remember that word?

Lights and background - Terradome2 and the materials are some Poser ones I had handy.

All the best.

Richard

Itarille Starchild 006.jpg
Itarille Starchild 007.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here is another glimpse of Itarille Starchild.

IS Sneak Peekie.jpg

I think everything is now rendered for the Itarille Starchild promotional images, and it's just a matter of slapping them together.

Then, on to the Newsletter, Facebook, and Home Page Banner and Ad.

After that, I'll move on to the renders for Itarille Gown.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know, they really stand out there. That's what makes her so unique. ;)