• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Itarille Starchild Sneak Peak

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And ... here's a sneaky sneak peak of Itarille Starchild.

Itarille Starchild.png

Itarille Starchild2.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was wondering when you'd post a sneak peak. I agree with frogimus, that profile is beautiful. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Sanbie, Lorraine, Miss B, and Lisa!

Hair is Pure Hair Darling by the way.

I didn't originally intend to release this character, but decided she was just too unique not to. She's a wee bit taller than default Dawn with longer arms, legs, hands, fingers, feet and toes, as well as Head Scale and Right/Left Foot Scale are used.

Default Dawn Scale > Itarille Starchild Scale
Comparison - Dawn_Itarille Starchild.png

Needless to say, this requires that clothing and hair be scaled to fit Itarille, so I'm adding the scale pose fits.

Default Dawn Scale > Itarille Starchild Scale (Pumps)

Fit Pumps.png

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
As well as the Character, Dress, Pumps, and Beaded Headdress, I am including three poses and three mirrored poses.

Itarille Elven Pose 01.png
Itarille Elven Pose 02.png
Itarille Elven Pose 03.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW!! What more can I say? Love the dress, and headdress, as well as the pumps. Nice indeed. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Richard. I'll take you up on that.

If you PM (or Convo) me with where you want me to send the links, I'll get the files to you. They are ready for beta testing.