• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
With the Colony's kids play pod completed it was time to arrange another pod for the adults. A few days before the it was open to the whole colony Caoimhe was getting some hands on with the new equipment. The anti-grav machine was one of her favorites providing a great way to warm up before exercise and getting moment back after injury.

Wellness HW.jpg

Location is the Colony Wellness from Coflek-gnorg

Hornet3d

Wise
Hornet have you ever looked at a company called Kitbash? They have a free pack available that you may want to look at. Mission to Minerva. I think you'll like it.

No I have not heard of it until now but, as you suggests it looks very interesting and at a price I can afford given the cost of living crisis and the UK £ nearing parity with the US dollar.

I have downloaded the pack all I need to do now is find time to play.

Thank you so much for pointing me to Kitbash.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hornet have you ever looked at a company called Kitbash? They have a free pack available that you may want to look at. Mission to Minerva. I think you'll like it.
That's quite a site I've not heard of either. Unfortunately, at least for me, Mission to Minerva isn't the type of set I would use for rendering, though it certainly matches Hornet's renders, especially when part of his story telling renders.