• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I just checked, and I have 47 of his products, but none from his Dominator series, which really doesn't surprise me, since I haven't bought anything at DAZ on a regular basis in years.

They all good really good, which isn't surprising, as Petipet always did great work.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I also just noticed he's no longer working with Poser, so I'd never get any of his newer stuff.

Hornet3d

Wise
OK, I just checked, and I have 47 of his products, but none from his Dominator series, which really doesn't surprise me, since I haven't bought anything at DAZ on a regular basis in years.

They all good really good, which isn't surprising, as Petipet always did great work.

I have been buying his products consistently for over five years and the count is well over 100.

Hornet3d

Wise
You have to go careful with some of his products but most work with Poser. Gaya Town for instance is marked as new and does not list Poser under compatible software but if you look at the 'Whats included and features section' you will see CR2 is listed and also under textures there are 95 Texture, Normal, and Reflection maps (512 x 512 up to 4096 x 4096). I can confirm it works in Poser straight from the box.

Carey

Extraordinary
I can draw up buildings and things like tractors, can even design new characters given the morphs, but my hat is off to the folks that can do so much more then that!!!!1

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
how wacky is that! I love it :inverted: :snoopydance:

Thanks Stezza! I thought I could keep it under under 800 polys, but organic, rounded shapes tend to require more loops to keep the shape. Ended up with 1K polys, which is equivalent to Dawn's collars. :)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Thanks Stezza! I thought I could keep it under under 800 polys, but organic, rounded shapes tend to require more loops to keep the shape. Ended up with 1K polys, which is equivalent to Dawn's collars. :)

Had a rough go in Carrara - 1 mesh, 300 polys :)

1636266704076.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees
so, I've been wondering about our ancient ancestors and their cave drawings.. to me they drew the animals with great likeness ... but.... I dunno... we look kinda wacky which got me thinking...

wacky petroglyph modelling time in Carrara ... three of them based on cave drawings with a bit of artistic wackiness

boned and all! :eek: :inverted: