• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
I had the same thought when I first saw it but then it went on sale and I also had a $5 prime voucher so it was less than half price. I still wondered how I could use it but thought I could work it in somewhere, mind you I purchased it two months ago so it has taken a while to come up with an idea.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was unsure if this visit was wise particularly when Turlough had told her not to carry any weapons, something she regarded as a suggestion rather than and outright instruction. She had complied, well largely complied if she was to be totally honest.

Turlough stared at the business card quite amazed at it's capabilities as it could define your location and the offer a route to the establishment in question. He knew this was something Caoimhe would regard as everyday but he found the technology to be fascinating considering the size. He hoped that the visit there would gain information difficult to obtain from any other source but it was still risky.

600 feet under HW.jpg

Scene is 600 ft under vols 1 and 2 by Coflek-gnorg.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I can't for the life of me remember whether I've posted this here or not. If it's a re-post somebody let me know.

I've been doing up a couple of personal reading copy projects. They'll never get posted, since the author never gave me permission. Actually, in most cases they never responded to my query about basing a publication project on their work at all.

Personal reading projects are done for my own entertainment, and are rarely illustrated to any great degree, but they generally have a frontispiece, and sometimes, if the page layout gives me a blank page, they may get an end piece, or another random illo somewhere in the volume.

This one is another Potterfic. In this one, When Lockhart grabbed Ron's damaged wand and tried to Obliviate the two boys, it didn't backfire on him. And he left them there, outside the Chamber while he went to play the hero.

He didn't succeed. The boys were found, Obliviated. Ron recovered fairly quickly, Harry's memories were pretty thoroughly wiped, and he spends the next few years either getting them back, or replacing them with better ones.

The Frontispiece:
Frontspiece.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
If there was one item Caoimhe did not miss from her time zone in the future was data transfer from data pods. There was something so cathartic about reading a book, the feel of the page, even turning each page was a pleasing action opening up more of the story and putting some tangible effort into the progress. In her own time such periods of relaxation would be frowned upon where as here, in Turlough's time it was actively encouraged in certain quarters, particularly for the young.

Ind Loft Reading HW.jpg

Scene is industrial loft by TruForm

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
In this particular fanfic, they manage to settle Voldemort about mid-way through the arc. Then they roll up their sleeves and start dealing with the mess that is the WW's judicial system and the Hogwarts curriculum.

Early in this phase of things, Snape finds himself at liberty in Muggle London where he is approached by a friend of Harry's who he met some 2-3 years earlier, during the war.
London.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks for letting us know, as I was wondering where you've been. ;)
I've really been busy! I got a new manager and ........ I had to train her on how to do my job so ......... bleah!! =) not to mention all the deliveries and such with the new resurgence of COVID Delta! It's been a bit and well also grieving and it just well hurt too much in some ways to come back too quickly.