• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Shanarah

Admirable

Dawn Over Redcliffe

Just when he thought the dawn would come uninterrupted, a creaking and jangling came from straight ahead of him as the Chantry doors were thrown open. Teagan prayed for the Maker's blessing as he drew his sword and shield, getting into a ready stance for the fight ahead. He was the last line of defense for the people of Redcliffe, their last hope of survival. He watched, standing his ground, as the figures, silhouetted against the bonfire and dawning light, drew nearer. As his eyes adjusted to the new lighting conditions, he could finally make out the petite figure of the warden striding toward him. 'Thank the Maker,' he thought as he put away his weapon and shield.

"It is over," she announced, as she came to a stop just in front of him, "The undead are defeated and Redcliffe still stands."

"Thank the Maker!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms around the elven mage in his excitement and holding her close, pleased that she had made it through the night. His actions startled her and she wasn't sure how she should react. But after a moment she relaxed into his embrace, closing her eyes and wishing the ordeal was truly over and she could rest.

---

I haven't written fanfiction since I was like 15 and now all I'm doing this year is writing fanfiction and rendering scenes from it. Wild. Whole fic so far is posted with the image in media.

I had to render this one in DS 4.8 because for some reason every time I try to render any G3M using Leo7 morphs/uvs/textures in 4.15 beta I get a crash to desktop. I narrowed it to that specifically, but have yet to get a response from support and it's been a month. :rolleyes: Thank God I refused to give up 4.8.

Postwork in Photoshop Elements 8.0.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've been puzzling over the little guy in your image Stezza as he seems familiar...I'm I right in thinking from He Man?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I've been puzzling over the little guy in your image Stezza as he seems familiar...I'm I right in thinking from He Man?
Sure is

Orko is his name, He-Man’s little buddy.
I read the other day a new series has been created and I thought why not try modelling Orko..

my kids grew up watching He-Man which means I watched a lot of it as well lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's it Orko! It was driving me crazy as I knew it looked familiar but couldn't place it. When I saw the sword it all fitted together. My eldest son used to own all the he man stuff. Both castles and all the figurines including Orko. He's 40 now so it's a long time ago...