• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I found the hair I want to use for my Wonder Woman. It's a Neftis freebie I found. It's a DAZ V4 hair, but it works great in Poser with some EZSkin help.
Which hair is it, as I usually like Neftis' hair.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Another screenshot of a test render. This was for a project which isn't intended for posting. (The author didn't respond when I asked permission to base a project on it.) Intended for a chapter tail illo.

Nursery.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
@Miss B did you see the link to the August hair? That was the Neftis hair I am using right now.
Just spotted it, thanks. Odd that I always thought Neftis was a woman. ;)

Oh wait, this person did additional morphs for the hair, so Neftis may very well be a woman after all. :D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
There are two links on that page. One for the morphs and the other for the hair.

Miss B

CV-BEE
There are two links on that page. One for the morphs and the other for the hair.
Yes, I saw that, and downloaded both. That's when I realized they were by 2 different people, or at least that's how it seems to me.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
demon.jpg

I have never done this type of image before, which is a render and some serious post work. I kind of like the way it turned out. I was inspired by some animated images that my uncle is always posting on Facebook. I told him if I could figure out how the animation was done, I'd post one. This started out with Roxie, and I added the wings for V4. Amazingly enough, they conformed to Roxie. I then modeled the arm and leg parts. The hair is Autumn Hair by Neftis. The background is an image I found on the web.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I almost forgot... I also made her little swim suit.

Thanks Miss B! I will probably do some other things like this now that I figured out the technique.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
scarlett.jpg

Another go around with the Wacom tablet. This one is better than the last one, but I am still not satisfied with my work. If anyone can guess who this was supposed to be, it would be a miracle.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Where is everybody? I can't believe no one has responded to this thread in a couple days... Maybe other threads are occupying everyone's attention?