• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Rendered in Carrara :flower02:

Merry Pugmas ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I just went on SM's site and changed my license to permanent activation. I got tired of losing Poser every time I was out to sea with no internet.
Now I guess I have to get my laptop connected to the internet so it knows it...

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Hero.jpg
The Guard.jpg

I sometimes do things that have nothing to do with the story I am working on so that I don't get distracted away from it. Some of the stuff in the renders above is kit bashing. But most of it is me. I did these to overcome a little writer's block a few weeks ago. It's been awhile since I've had internet access...

In the top image, the cloak is the V4 conforming cloak. I just redid the textures.
In the bottom image, everything is mine except the gun belt. That is a reworked BLLE for Ryan.

The gun is a thing for A3...

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Life got complicated for quite awhile. I am home with the wife and kids for the holidays for only the second time in 14 years, so I am happy about that. I am going to be online for a few days but then out to sea again...

Hornet3d

Wise
Life got complicated for quite awhile. I am home with the wife and kids for the holidays for only the second time in 14 years, so I am happy about that. I am going to be online for a few days but then out to sea again...

That is such good news. It sounds as though the holiday is going to be real special for both you and your family, I hope you all have a great time. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Supergirl Night Scene.jpg
Hero Poses.jpg

Here are a couple more I have been fiddling with. I hope to have more time, but there is only so much I can do in a single day, and the family comes first.

The bottom girl has an Yvonne Craig vibe to her. Gives me an idea, but at the same time, it's been done... a lot...