• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
RELIC in Carrara :inverted:

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
It is amazing to look through this thread and see how many posts and great images have been made, and how the skills of some of the artists have changed and developed over time. I hope to see many more posts in years to come.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Really nice work!

Thank you! I must admit that I'm really pleased with this one especially as it started out as a small experiment with UltraScenery in Daz Studio which just growed and growed. Not to mention that I was up all last night finalising and rendering it. It reminds me of my own childhood when a pack of us ran wild in similar woodlands near my home. Its quite an extensive landscape and I didn't delete anything (hence the 6 hour render time). There are loads of bluebells under the tree's on the other side of the bridge (my favourite flowers) so I suspect I'll be visiting again soon! Sadly, we never ran into Miss Liddell but I believe she deserves to be there!

DanaTA

Distinguished
6 hours?! o_O I've really been out of it. Well, I have tried anything that complex in quite a while. Maybe my computer can handle it, I don't know. I have Ultra Scenery. Now I'm hesitant to try it out. Some day, I guess.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
He He! Usually no problem but UltraScenery (especially the new version [V2] which I bought and then deleted being like Daz Gen 9 figures where everything has to be bought anew unless you want to add the cost of loads of conversion programs)) can slow things down a bit, but not that much. I kept everything which meant that DS had to take it into account at render time plus I rendered it at high (very high) res. Probably over the top but it helped in post because all I had to do was brighten the scene up a touch. Back to normal next time, methinks!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I forgot to ask you if you had Accelerator for UltraScenery by HowieFarkes. SKU: 74497). it's a plugin which speeds UltraScenery up by 5 top 10 times and it does exactly what it says on the tin. Once its installed it kicks in automatically when you start UltraScenery. It costs $15.95 and is well worth the price. (That's the end of the free advertising, wheres my commission?) :whistling:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Thanks for the advice...unfortunately, I don't spend enough time in DS to put out more money right now. Maybe later. Tight funds, too. But I'll look for it and wishlist it at least.