• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
Her latest find had Caoimhe bewildered to say the least, it had not been here a few days ago, there was no way she could miss anything of this size. The defence radar had not picked up anything and yet here it was, what was it doing here, where did it come from and how. So many questions yet so few answers.

New Visitor HW.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The unknown wizard's offer was for an escape from the Dursleys, and proper training -- which Harry is painfully aware he lacks. The catch is that it may be a while before his training is complete.

Harry takes the offer. He can bring his wand, his father's invisibility cloak, and his owl.
"This may feel a little odd." the stranger says.
"Odd how?" Harry asks, and is aware of nothing more.

He wakes on a spring day near a village named Castleview.
In the year 990.

Castleview.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Very nice Hornet! What were the new purchases?

The biker outfit from vanishing point, I looked at it a few times but never got around to buying it but with 50% off I decided it was now or never. The other product is the HDRI Summer Countryscape 16K HDRIs from ShaaraMuse3D which was also on sale but at 30% although it was also a Prime item. The bike is STZ Bike from santuziy78 but I have had that for a while and used it before although I have played with the textures a little.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
AHA! I thought that background looked like one of ShaaraMuse's goodies. The fallen tree on the right looked familiar. Not sure if I have that one, but I've definitely seen it before.

Hornet3d

Wise
AHA! I thought that background looked like one of ShaaraMuse's goodies. The fallen tree on the right looked familiar. Not sure if I have that one, but I've definitely seen it before.

I am a big fan of ShaaraMuse3D and have a big chunk of the ShaaraMuse3D catalogue in my runtime.

Hornet3d

Wise
Stepping into bay three Caoimhe was immediately confronted with the Tachyon, it's size and immense presence impressing her as it always did. She had a number of worries about this mission but being reunited with the Tach gave her some comfort. It was was the sort of mission this machine had been designed for.

Tachyon Bay HW.jpg

Giving a 2008 purchase, namely the Tachyon-XLR8 Motorcycle by Nightshift3D, a modern look thanks to a selection from Ghostship2 - Poser12 Materials collection. Location is the Engineering Hallway by Shawnaloroc and the outfit is Blade Fighter for Dawn by Bluebird 3D.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wouldn't have recognized the bike either. Nightshift3D does amazing work, but Ghostship2's materials really make it an eyeopener.

Hornet3d

Wise
I wouldn't have recognized the bike either. Nightshift3D does amazing work, but Ghostship2's materials really make it an eyeopener.

Thanks for the comment. Yes I like Nightshirt3D stuff, the bike was something different but the default materials were a sort of functional grey but then we are talking twelve to thirteen years ago. Ghostship2 materials gave me an excuse to make it more up to date.