• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products at HiveWire 3D

Doug Hunter

Eager
Contributing Artist
I'm still working on the Borge/Borghild outfits and I hope to be wrapping them up soon.

Here's a few matching mage outfits for Dusk and Dawn;

Arcane Two1.png

Blood Two1.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That first one isn't "panties". It's a one piece set . . . something like a bathing suit.

eclark1894

Distinguished
If you did the Flash suit with a white cape, you'd have one for Mary Marvel. Mary's always been my third favorite heroine.

1581342672680.png

Also, a new jacket or coat and fishnets would give you either Black Canary or Zatanna.

1581342930475.png

eclark1894

Distinguished
So then, who is 1st & 2nd :D
Wonder Woman and Supergirl in that order. I like Black Canary more than Zatanna, but both wear those fishnets. :)

Btw, and you could see if anybody agrees with me, but your capes need to be wider. When you use wind force on them they should billow out in the back.

Doug Hunter

Eager
Contributing Artist
A few days ago Me195 posted a great render on the “Show Us Your Dusk Renders, …” forum, where he showcased a selection from Dusk’s Borge outfit for the Arcane Mage :cool::cool::cool:

So I thought I’d show here a selection for the Blood Mage fitted to L’Homme;

LHomme 01.jpg

LHomme 02.jpg