• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products at HiveWire 3D

Doug Hunter

Eager
Contributing Artist
What kind of layering?
Meaning NOT using Poser’s base layer (I have it set to 100% transparent) but using multiple layers for each part.
So for example you can change the black belt for the red one, add an arm band, remove a skirt etc.
Every single piece can be added or changed separately, which is why there are literally millions of possible combinations.

Untitled-1.jpg

Doug Hunter

Eager
Contributing Artist
Boy, you're on a roll Doug. ;)
Well, now if only I could get around to completing one of them for testing :sleep:

Now look what they have done to me, I get Baby Luna tomorrow with Poser 11.2. :cautious: Looks like the Borghild outfit gets another detour

Hmm, what to do tomorrow – how about matching Santa outfits for Dusk, Dawn and Baby Luna

Doug Hunter

Eager
Contributing Artist
Look! More add-ons for the Borghild outfit.

Now I reckon all I need is Baby Luna as a green elf in mum’s arms.
And of course a hot dry desert setting for a “proper” Christmas scene.

Santa.jpg