• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Howdy all

scatha

Adventurous
Not a new fellow in the 3D community, more of an oldie in fact (ever since DS1.0).
I've moved over to doing most of my rendering in iray and using the new Genesis 3 figures, making frequent use of Verica Alzheimer's Wear it All to fit older clothing to them with autofit, which without said product is a pain in the rear to do.

I keep myself busy during the day doing product tests for vendors and fine-tuning a highly personalised character ( including character presets, outfit presets, etc to go with it.)

I took the plunge today to create a forum account, but have been reading for a fairly good while already. I'm generally never too busy to help someone and have far too much free time on my hands (declared disabled 2 years ago). Sadly this comes with good days and bad ones, due to a limited function of the heart. So if anyone wants something from me, feel free to drop me a line.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I know that name :) Welcome to the Hive!

Sounds like you're dealing with a lot, but hope you'll continue to chime in on your good days !

scatha

Adventurous
That was the plan, dear, but yeah...I am always busy, otherwise I'd go completely bonkers being stuck at home.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know that name :)
Yes, I recognize the name as well, though I can't recall from where. ~scratches head~

I'd also like to extend a big welcome to the HiveWire forums, and I hope you're well enough to join in any of our discussions on a regular basis. ;)

scatha

Adventurous
I use the same name on FB, dA and DAZ forums. ;)

and I might do that :) Join in on discussions, that is.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
AHA, I'm never on FB, rarely on dA, but DAZ, I spent a lot of time on their forums in the past. Not so much now. That's probably where I've seen you before. :)

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
J.Scatha... I welcomed you on another thread, but it looks like this one might be a better spot.

Welcome to HiveWire. It's good to have your added talent and voice here in our lil' friendly place. Feel free to hang around and poke into other threads.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Welcome Scatha. You are among friends and plenty here have ups and downs with health stuff, including me so I totally understand. Big hugs from the Wolffie :p

McGyver

Energetic
Hello! I think I remember you from DAZ... Maybe back before 2013... Before the site changed...
I'm better with Avatars... back then most people tended to keep them a bit longer.
I used to be "lordvicor" there back then... I still dress up like him, but my evil powers have diminished... Mostly they imaginary, but on occasion I still have the ability to eat large cans of institutional grade pudding in a single sitting...
Which isn't much of a power so much as a sporadic eating disorder, but the trying to fly and crash through walls didn't work out so well...
Well... Good to see you!

McGyver

Energetic
I just read the part about "if anyone wants anything from me"...

Pudding... 8 pound cans of chocolate pudding... Like the ones prisons and mental institutions use...

Costco stopped selling them... If you have any... I'd be willing to trade some magical beans for the pudding...

It's a great deal.

scatha

Adventurous
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :)
Chris, many thanks for the kind words.
Rammy, hugs back, mate.
McGuyver, yeah I remember you well, love your wit.
Fairy, indeed it is.
Pendraia, good to see you too.
I also hope to see Lisa back on her feet soon. :)
Alisa, glad you remember lil old me. :)

scatha

Adventurous
I just read the part about "if anyone wants anything from me"...

Pudding... 8 pound cans of chocolate pudding... Like the ones prisons and mental institutions use...

Costco stopped selling them... If you have any... I'd be willing to trade some magical beans for the pudding...

It's a great deal.

Out of chocolate puddin' , Harley ran off with those ;) ... Best I can do is Tapioca. :p

but yeah, been around DAZ for quite some time ( since approx 2001), but things there now are getting ridiculous... banning folks for the slightest critique (including valid points), deleting artwork that complies with their rules, etc.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I've got lots of boxes of sugar free chocolate pudding - just need to add your own milk :)