• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How to Add or Change your Avatar

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Be sure to give yourself an avatar.

Your avatar is your "face" in the community. And this IS a community.

Additionally, this forum uses those avatars in unique and helpful ways.

When you are in a forum section, it shows who started a thread and whether you've replied to it with their avatar (on the left) and yours inserted in the bottom right of theirs.

upload_2015-12-13_9-22-15.png

So at a glance, here, I see Chris started this thread and that I have replied in it! Cool, huh?

Your avatar doesn't have to be fancy (mine's a photograph), and you can change it at any time you want (some of us - like me - prefer to keep it the same, others like to change all the time and put on new faces!)

You can edit all your personal details, including adding the avatar, by moving your mouse over your name in the top right corner of any page

upload_2015-12-13_9-14-38.png

Thanks, and have fun!!

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I just have an idea for one, but dont want to waste time if I can't even use it.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Not sure - I can check and get back to you - not going to be immediate, though.