• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Ruckus Character

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes the HW team is small, but they're good at what they do, so we all wait patiently for the new products to appear in the store.

As far as beta testing, you should watch this subforum (see link below) where CA's will post if they need beta testers for whatever project they happen to be working on. There's a thread at the top of the list which discusses what you need to know to be a beta tester, so read that over, and watch for a beta tester request. I can't say how often they occur, but folks are always needing someone at some point in time.

Seeking/Offering Beta Testing

Speedr8cer5

Thank you Miss B for the link. Read through Hivewire's procedures which fall in line with how we would help Lady Littlefox.

Speedr8cer5

Me too. Actually have watched some of her design video feeds and chatted, which inspired me to pick up some modeling tutorials and Hexagon. I recently injured my back and have not been able to work for the past 2 months and have upgrade my computer to pull out all the tutorials and see if I could learn a few things.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I have her hair and dress tutorials, which I've started but not finished, mostly because she uses Modo, and I use Blender. Of course I've learned a lot more about Blender since I bought those tutorials, so I probably should go back to them and try again.

Speedr8cer5

She used to have a live feed channel where she would work while we watched and commented. Fun to watch, I also got her tutorials on the hair and dress she put out as well as several Hexagon tutorials, I figured I would work through the Hex Tutorials and then break put her tutorials to work through.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I didn't realize she had a live feed. Thta must've been fun, as I liked the way she wrote her tutorials.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have her hair and dress tutorials, which I've started but not finished, mostly because she uses Modo, and I use Blender. Of course I've learned a lot more about Blender since I bought those tutorials, so I probably should go back to them and try again.
I have most of her tutorials finished the dress one using hex but didn't finishing the UVing from memory...the hair one never got completed but one day!