• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Last, I mean really the last testing before release this time.

Poser has been acting up badly for Paul. Adjustments, fixes, and work arounds have been incorporated. Poser is not exactly a friendly beast for content creators, at least not for our team. But it would appear our resident lion tamer Paul has worked his magic yet again.

Back and forth, and back and forth, and it seems like we have it for real this time around.

Setting up timing for a joint release with Rendo.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It is? Chris said it's in the hands of their "testers". That sounds like their "beta" testers, not QAV. Two different teams from what I understand.
err I may have been mistaken, I did think it was in QAV but it could have been in beta :p anyway it should be close hahaha

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Ok as you must all have realized I am the weirdo who always asks...begs...for that single extra set of some "thing" to go along with whatever
is created or released for use in Poser. It is primarily because I CAN NOT MODEL and there is no way I will ever be able to learn to model my own stuff.
So in keeping with my moniker in the community i beg again for this. In addition to this great dear is there any way AT ALL to get a dear carcass being dressed (showing muscle and flesh beneath the hide) and the hide stretched on a rough log frame aside? The deer hide does not need to be posable but would be nice if it was somewhat and if the parts were mapped to say hide hooves or other body parts separately.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I’m actually signed in on my new cellphone... No matter what my health is, once the base deer is out I’ll make a great effort to log in on my PC so I can buy the buck!
I’m SO frustrated with being unable to straighten my neck, and look straight ahead at what is now my monitor- my TV screen... but the deer sure motivate me to find a way to heal my crazy spine... but I CAN send money!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good to see you Lyne. Sorry you're still having issues, and hope that it all clears up sooner, rather than later.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
psst he's here:
HiveWire Mule Deer Buck - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Downloaded and installed and played with.

Not A Mule Deer

Well, kinda anyway. And I got to play with a Photoshop action I picked up yesterday from Adobe Creative Magazine and combined with some of the Filter Forge filters I usually use.

It's different for sure.

Not A Mule Deer.jpg