• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire is my HOME!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL..as long as it's heaps and piles of nice stuff, you'll like it, right? :)

English Bob

Adventurous
Glad to hear you've found somewhere to hang your hat, Lyne. If you need any more giraffe necks rigging just let me know. :)

By the way, the Lyne's Creations thread is still there in the Rendo Freestuff forum. All that's happened is that they un-stickied it, and it's dropped off the front pages because there haven't been any posts since January. As far as I'm aware no threads have been deleted purely because they contained off-site links. In fact, all I've seen is that a few recent threads have been locked, but the off-site links they contain are still active if anyone wants to visit them. You just can't post in the thread to say "thank you". I would roll my eyes at this point on condition that it isn't to be interpreted as site-bashing. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back to the Hive EnglishBob, and thanks for letting us know Lyne's Freebies thread is still there. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
What they said -

Welcome to the Hive, English Bob!

And thanks for letting us know :)

English Bob

Adventurous
Thanks for the welcome, folks... I've only just found the checkbox for e-mail notifications, so apologies for not noticing earlier, and apologies to Lyne for the thread hijack. :)

English Bob

Adventurous
A grey one - the last time I saw a red squirrel, it was on the Benidorm seafront, bizarrely. You couldn't make this stuff up. Although we do get a muntjac in our garden quite regularly.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
A barking deer! I had to look up muntjac, they seem to be spreading through the UK like possums have spread through NZ. Though I do hope they cause less damage. And I had read that red squirrels were vastly outnumbered by grey, what a shame :(

English Bob

Adventurous
When they start up outside our bedroom window in the early hours of the morning, there's more likely to be damage done by us to the muntjac than there is by the muntjac to the garden. We aren't the world's keenest gardeners. :)

We visited the Pukekura Wild Food Restaurant (aka Roadkill Cafe) when we were in NZ in 2010. They explained that they were only allowed to sell possum meat if it was government inspected, and since there was no government inspector qualified to inspect possum meat, you had to buy something else and they gave you a free possum pie. We didn't have time to try one, unfortunately, since we were on a coach trip. Kiwis have a rather different attitude to possums than the Aussies do, I know that much. :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Ah, yes, we do. The only good possum, etc, etc. My son is a possum shooter from way back and makes curried possum out of the meat. He has never been able to persuade me to try it. And I love curry. Just, not possum.

And I would be out with my baseball bat if I had any barking deer outside my bedroom window. I lose all sense of proportion when I'm woken up. Bad enough when a possum starts up in the night 'ka, ka, ka' they go, sounding like they've got something stuck in their throat. Very dislikable are they.

Aelin

Eager
Reading you're firt message Lyne, i wonder if they have or not remove my topic too. I check lolll Any case, i haven't fun on their site since the last 17 august; i removed all my gallery, except 2 pictures.
My freebies on their site? Oh yes i have always, but I need to rework them to make them better, but the time isn't always a friend. But for Halloween and Christmas (and since) i made freebies on another site, so it's teh reason for why i assume they could be the same thing.
But if they take this way, at the end they will have very few topics there lolllllll

Thanks to Hivewire community to accept that we talk of our freebies on the forum when we have. :giggle:
And a big thank you for your freebies Lyne :geek:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Welcome English Bob. I hope you like the Hive. I love squirrels, black and gray ones.. .no like a Dalmatian but ... well you know! :p:D:p:D:p

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Glad to hear you've found somewhere to hang your hat, Lyne. If you need any more giraffe necks rigging just let me know. :)

By the way, the Lyne's Creations thread is still there in the Rendo Freestuff forum. All that's happened is that they un-stickied it, and it's dropped off the front pages because there haven't been any posts since January. As far as I'm aware no threads have been deleted purely because they contained off-site links. In fact, all I've seen is that a few recent threads have been locked, but the off-site links they contain are still active if anyone wants to visit them. You just can't post in the thread to say "thank you". I would roll my eyes at this point on condition that it isn't to be interpreted as site-bashing. :)

FIRST: HI BOB!! Welcome to HiveWire, GREAT to see you here!
and SECOND: what?? I READ that no more outside links were allowed in the thread in FreeStuff....maybe they meant "still here but locked"... but they took away the main stickied ones, and now no one can REPLY...which is one thing that keeps this little girl with the insufficient ego going... hmmm... I will need to apologize for misunderstanding their 'new rules' BUT I still may leave as Rendo is just not the same anymore... I'll have to give it some more thought... *walks away mumbling* about where DID I read that no outside links were allowed? confused* (my dyslexia is bad, but not THAT bad) ???

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Well.... just went over there... and gave it some thought... and posted my decision.. I won't past those words here... as it might come closer to 'site bashing' (DOES ROLL HER EYES, :rolleyes: with a ;))... I just need to BE where I'm HAPPY and RELAXED... and gosh, blush, :oops: appreciated, if I do say so myself... it's been a lot of work for me to maintain my gallery there too, with my own caring to "do the right thing" for that their store - ie: adding the 'live link' credits to products I used in my art.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks for the welcome, folks... I've only just found the checkbox for e-mail notifications, so apologies for not noticing earlier, and apologies to Lyne for the thread hijack. :)

oh and you can hijack any thread of mine... I'm just so CHEERED UP and happy to see you here... you are SUCH a talent! (for more than just my giraffe's neck...giggle!)

gosh... er... :oops: uh... that sounded quite like blatant flirting...! I don't flirt... not that you are not worthy of being flirted with...but... *walks always quietly taking my foot out of my mouth* (but really hoping folks are laughing at my fo-pa) never could spell that...