• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
BEAUTIFUL.
Is there going to be any kind of morph for the beard to make it look less stiff or fan-like?
Looks a bit strange as is.

We do have 3 total shapes for the Tiger mane. I believe one could use any of them in combination to achieve different looks that might be more appealing and less fan like.

kersbergen

Inspired
Looks pretty good that tiger.
with that beard it must be a short step to create a lynx or bobcat,
haven't seen a good lybx for Poser in years.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm with Carmen, Bull! (and some sheep, maybe a goat? LOL) Actually after the Tiger, I really want the wolf and some more dog breeds.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Sparky's bulldog, and the small dog base. (Which will open a can of worms, because everybody and their aunt will have a small dog breed that they want a morph of.)

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Aardvark !!! Lets work through the whole mammal alphabet !! :) ( I know we all have our own favourites _ mine is a donkey - but this is a commercial operation, so they have to concentrate on what they think/hope will bring in sales ) (Plus, the creators have their own favourites they want to work on :))

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Freyfaxi, I'm not sure about a Donkey but I'm pretty sure that Chris has a Mule morphs (just not available yet). I'd be up for a Donk since my grandfather bought us grandkids one when we were young

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Next to a good Spanish bull and other bovines on the lines of Lynn's beautiful but now long in the tooth set, donkey is the favorite...second favorite. Been using the donkey from daz for years that was part of their good, bad and ugly set from yesteryear and it has been great! Considering when it was first offered it was a really, really nice figure for Poser 4 and up as was the accompanying Bison and Hippo which i still use. Have several other donkeys and bison from around but they were my first. A wolf is definately not something i would Poo-poo either guys!