• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Help!!! How do I????

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Is there a way to start a new album (I know how to do that part) and MOVE ONE IMAGE FROM MY ORIGINAL ALBUM TO THE NEW ONE? Or would I have to just delete the image and start over uploading? Decided that I really should have a centaur album! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
At the top of any image is a number of icons Lyne (top right hand side of image) One of these has 4 arrows like a compass rose. If you click on that it will give you options of where to move your image to. It gives you the option also to create a new album.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sorry, Earl, we haven't figured out how to do that yet, but when we do, we'll let ya know (maybe..nyah ha ha....)

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, is that why I got an error message when I tried to click on a couple of your uploaded renders? Ahhhh. I'm not too familiar with the album privacy settings, so let me look, and see if I can figure it out for you.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I just checked my album, and I can see where it lists the privacy info, but I don't see an "edit" option, so you may have to ask Lisa, because she may be the only person with that option.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm not seeing where you could do that Lyne. I'll make sure Lisa see's this, as she may be the only one who can do it for you.

Is there a "how to use the Media section for dummies"? I would like to add my artworks that I created using Hivewire products to the Media section which I've been putting in the forum but I don't know how to get started. Do I create a personal album or add to an existing album? Thank you!