• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Help!!! How do I????

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Post in this thread if you can't figure out how to do something in the forums. We'll help you with it if at all possible or link you to something that can, and if needed, we'll create a new thread showing how to do what you're asking :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
GET RID of the forum showing me SIMILAR THREADS... argh!

This just appeared today, and it's quickly becoming a sort of "pet peeve"... it takes up space and is confusing to me for some reason. :(

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
It's something Lisa's testing out - bear with us, please, while it's being looked at. Just ignore it for now ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I noticed this yesterday evening, and wondered. It'll be interesting to see if it actually lists similar threads on the same topic.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I've just tweaked the settings a bit so we will see how it goes for a while. I turned off the "show while composing a new thread" option.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i don´t sure if i do right to post images in the gallery....it ever shows monthly galleries...what i do wrong?

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
thanks...i just posted an intro,sorry i didn´t before.
Will look at that thread,thanks!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
another ask :oopsie: if you want your image added in the "customer image" section of an selling item...what i need to do?
or it depends of the owners to choose them?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, that's correct - it's on the list of the things we're working on with the store :). We'll post when it's available.

For now, you can post in the CA's Product Thread in "Show Me the Honey" .

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes, that's correct - it's on the list of the things we're working on with the store :). We'll post when it's available.

For now, you can post in the CA's Product Thread in "Show Me the Honey" .
Thanks Alisa!:)

EldritchCellar

Motivated
Hi. Where can I find the TOS, guidelines?

What are the image file size limitations in forum posts?

Where are the gallery guidelines; files and content guidelines?

Sorry, new and a little lost. Especially since I browse the web generally on mobile.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi. Where can I find the TOS, guidelines?

Terms of Service

What are the image file size limitations in forum posts?

Member Privileges | HiveWire 3D Community
Go to Storage and File Sizes

Where are the gallery guidelines; files and content guidelines?

TOS III. Content Restrictions

Sorry, new and a little lost. Especially since I browse the web generally on mobile.

HA - since the forums have only been back up less than 2 months (and are completely different) we're all new and a bit lost lol! Lisa's prob'ly the least lost because she's the one who set them up. :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
You do get a certain amount of points for posting and getting likes and those points will add up to trophies. There's nothing you do with them, you just look at them and feel good ;)