• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hello from Snarly

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Just keep checking that link I posted above for Pen, as that's the thread where Snarly is posting the updates.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Tana, check the first page of this thread. I posted a link in response to one of Pen's queries about it. It's at RDNA, That Page 4 the link goes to has a post from Snarly with the latest version, Build #74, attached. I believe it's the second post at the top of that page.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I thought pdg made a dusk def but it is only for dawn...anyone have the dusk one?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi,
The user guide is being written by someone else and is only in an early draft form. It may contain errors.
For now, just follow the simpler instructions in the installation.txt file included in the zip archive.
I hope you have fun with EZSkin 3, and be sure to keep it up to date as it is still being worked on.
As of today, we are at build 74, with build 75 coming very soon.
Cheers,
Snarly
Thanks for the heads up...will do.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Where are these default settings for Dawn to be found, and I don't suppose pdg is sharing the Dusk one with everyone as well?

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I am sure he wont mind me sharing them... you have to take the .txt off the file

Attachments

• Dusk.defs.txt
    748 bytes · Views: 299
  • Harry.defs.txt
    469 bytes · Views: 348

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I'm feeling a little out of the loop. What are these "default settings" used for?

Ohhhh, these are defaults for use with EZSkin 3. I know there's an extra for the new Pauline, so if that's what these are for, they should be very useful. :)

Last edited:

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Mine was already in there...Yep just checked and it's already in there...have you imported the defs

Miss B

CV-BEE
I just imported them, and PP11 didn't blow up, so I guess that's good.

If anyone has the defs for Dawn, I wouldn't mine those either. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, you know, NOW I remember seeing her. I know I clicked on DAZGen3 and DAZGen4, but now I remember clicking on another one, and it was probably Dawn.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Just got through converting my Rodrigo for Superfly- I can't thank you enough Snarly!! YOU ROCK!!!
You said chocolate is good, yes? What kind you like best?:)

Laurie