• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Mother's day, ladies

eclark1894

Visionary
Happy Mother's day.

Beautiful-Happy-Mothers-Day-Pictures.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's so sweet! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lovely thought Earl, and I too wish all the Moms here on the forums a wonderful day! :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thank you McGyver, that has to be one of the shortest comments you've ever made here on the forums. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I'd like to stack on my wishes here today.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and female types.

Love to you all, and hope your day has been great.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks Chris, and the same back to your wife and other "females" in your family. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Earl and everyone else who posted...mother's day was yesterday here!

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers!

McGyver

Energetic
Thank you McGyver, that has to be one of the shortest comments you've ever made here on the forums. ;)
Oh... Yeah... I was gonna write something more, but then I noticed my shoe was on fire and that introduced a 44.38% probability of igniting the gasoline soaked scarecrow on the table and that would have just startled the octopus again, so I had to wrap it up quick... But though short, the intention was grander... There may even have been a song.