• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HaiGan's Freebies

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree, and it will be nice to have more than just the outfit she comes with. ;)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Aaand it's posted in the Resources section here. I'll link it in on my own site at some point.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
So... yes to this too?

Romper.png

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
We interrupt your regular scheduling to bring you this sneak Halloween peek:

freebiepromo.jpg

Materials for the HiveWire Horse's hooves. Firefly, Superfly, 3Delight and Iray. Off at the beta tester now!
(Only the hooves are mine, of course, the rest of the horse textures are CWRW and the terrain is Flink).

Last edited:

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
The Halloween Hooves are now available in Resources! Thank you to Dakorillon for the quick beta.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
This one's nearly ready. Currently Poser dynamic cloth, I haven't ported it into DS yet but it ought to transfer over okay.

ServiceDogVest1.jpg

ServiceDogVest2.jpg

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I needed a break from what I was doing in Poser, and put together a little Spaniel morph for the Dog. Here sporting FlintHawk's Brown and White texture:

SpanielCharacter.jpg

This is the base spaniel without any posing. It uses a combination of base dog dial settings, scaling and custom ear morphs.
SpanielBase.png

Here she is next to the base Big Dog (Labrador) for comparison.
SpanielComparison.jpg

Now, I'm thinking it should be possible to distribute this as a freebie as long as it includes only the geometry for my own ear morphs and just spins the dials for the rest of the settings, but I've never built a pose file to do that sort of thing. I've got a tutorial to create a custom INJ file for the ear morphs. Does anyone know if I can simply manually add the other dial settings into that?