• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

HaiGan's Freebies

HaiGan

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist

My Freebies can generally be downloaded from my Poser Freebies Page, including:​

Horsefeathers props, figures and poses for the P4 horse: Saddle blanket, headcollar, Western bridle, Spanish Riding School tack and poses, vaulting tack, circus tack poses and props, static poses, walk and canter animations
Foal slip and sleeping poses for the DAZ MilFoal
Headcollar, bridle and magnets for the HiveWire 3D Horse
Cavaletti and grooming kit props
Walk animation for the P4 cat.
Rocking baby cradle

Others will be added over time

I'm also posting some freebies in the Resources section here on the HiveWire 3D forums.
Starting new freebies in this thread with a couple of dynamic items (Poser only) for Dusk, because the poor guy needs a bigger wardrobe. They could be used together but the initial fit would need tweaking as the shirt does not lay over the pants. One texture set is included for each. If you spot any issues, drop me a line please?

poetshirtullustration.png
Dynamic Poet Shirt for Dusk​

piratepantsillustration.png
Dynamic Pirate Pants for Dusk​

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
I grabbed these but I haven't tried them in DS yet. Will report back on my results :)

HaiGan

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Coming soon for the Shetland, if I can figure out how to distribute something that includes Poser hair:

SantaPony.jpg

Has anyone else tried distributing a dynamic cloth prop including dynamic hair? If so, any advice?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Beautiful! Link isn't working for me tho (the santa one is, just not the new mats)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just get a page saying:

There is a chasm

Of carbon and silicon

The software can't bridge

but it doesn't download anything (tried 2 browsers)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yes, its saying "poser" instead of "haigan". maybe just add that line above in the "fixed link update" bit because the link above works.

edit: looks like I cross-posted as I noticed you just did this :p

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just responded to your query in the Quetions and Feedback forum HaiGan. PM Alisa, and ask her to take a look at it. She has more options than the CVs do, and she may be able to fix it for you.