• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HaiGan's Freebies

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist

My Freebies can generally be downloaded from my Poser Freebies Page, including:​

Horsefeathers props, figures and poses for the P4 horse: Saddle blanket, headcollar, Western bridle, Spanish Riding School tack and poses, vaulting tack, circus tack poses and props, static poses, walk and canter animations
Foal slip and sleeping poses for the DAZ MilFoal
Headcollar, bridle and magnets for the HiveWire 3D Horse
Cavaletti and grooming kit props
Walk animation for the P4 cat.
Rocking baby cradle

Others will be added over time

I'm also posting some freebies in the Resources section here on the HiveWire 3D forums.
Starting new freebies in this thread with a couple of dynamic items (Poser only) for Dusk, because the poor guy needs a bigger wardrobe. They could be used together but the initial fit would need tweaking as the shirt does not lay over the pants. One texture set is included for each. If you spot any issues, drop me a line please?

poetshirtullustration.png
Dynamic Poet Shirt for Dusk​

piratepantsillustration.png
Dynamic Pirate Pants for Dusk​

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I grabbed these but I haven't tried them in DS yet. Will report back on my results :)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Coming soon for the Shetland, if I can figure out how to distribute something that includes Poser hair:

SantaPony.jpg

Has anyone else tried distributing a dynamic cloth prop including dynamic hair? If so, any advice?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Beautiful! Link isn't working for me tho (the santa one is, just not the new mats)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just get a page saying:

There is a chasm

Of carbon and silicon

The software can't bridge

but it doesn't download anything (tried 2 browsers)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yes, its saying "poser" instead of "haigan". maybe just add that line above in the "fixed link update" bit because the link above works.

edit: looks like I cross-posted as I noticed you just did this :p

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just responded to your query in the Quetions and Feedback forum HaiGan. PM Alisa, and ask her to take a look at it. She has more options than the CVs do, and she may be able to fix it for you.