• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hai Gan's Products at HiveWire 3D

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Eh, dForce isn't playing ball with these and I haven't figured out why yet. But I do now have one for Alexis as well! Plus another style in progress for Dawn, and then Axel and Jungle Kids will want something too I expect. ;)

prairie1.png prairie2.png Prairie3.png

(The lace on the bottom of the petticoat is a separate material, so you can set it transparent if wanted)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
New woof on the block! Still working on refining the muscling at the back, the ear shape and the size of the back paws, and he'll need a texture (in the second image I've used one from FlintHawk's Coat Colors 2). I haven't shown it, but there's a 'wearing a collar' morph so he can wear some serious tough-dog bling. He's based on the ancient Molosser type that was used for war and hunting, and is in the ancestry of a wide range of modern breeds such as the various mastiffs and mountain dogs and the Rottweiler.
Molosser Test Render 3.png

Molosser Test Render 1.jpg

In other news:

Poses for Dusk and the (normal-sized) Big Dog are nearing beta-testing stage.
I'm hoping that a collaboration on a texture extra for Harry the Horse will be heading towards a potential partner-in-crime by the weekend.
The fancy horse harness is on hold while I work on a simpler medieval harness with a cart. That is at the UV-mapping stage and will then need rigging.
The horse shoes are modeled and UV mapped but I have a lot of morphs still to build in.

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh cool! I like!

Just wanted also to note- those beautiful coat sets (both 1 and 2) were made by FlintHawk. I just helped her out by converting the MATs for SF, Iray and 3DL, since she doesn't "do" DS or P11.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Just wanted also to note- those beautiful coat sets (both 1 and 2) were made by FlintHawk. I just helped her out by converting the MATs for SF, Iray and 3DL, since she doesn't "do" DS or P11.

Thanks for letting me know, I've edited my post accordingly!

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
It's been a while, but a set of poses for Dusk/DuskSE and the HiveWire Big Dog is now packaged and off for beta testing...
Forum.png

...and a set of poses for pairs of Dusk or DuskSE is almost ready for beta, just one pose still needing work:
Forum.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow, these both look great. I'm very impressed with what you've done here.

Kudos!!