• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glad to Be Back

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
There's a large crowd right behind you Satira, and we're all waiting for Joe's products to appear in the store, so we can grab what we don't already have. ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yeah, what they said!

Like THIS AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!

Creator's Toybox - A NethewWorks Studio Creation at HiveWire 3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!!! It's in the store!!! :D

I happen to have this, but I know a lot of folks are waiting to grab it. ;)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Just got this, and I'm so excited. For one thing, I've been working on something with CWRW, and I'm sure she's tired of me sending her broken clothing because the geometry file once again didn't end up where I expected it to (in theory I know the rhyme and reason behind what Poser does, but it still seems like Poser randomly adds new geometry files when I least expect it to). Not to mention I almost have my Ao Dai for Dawn finished up, but I've been dragging my feet on putting together stuff like the readMe mostly because I was dreading typing in all the file paths.

So happy to finally have this.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I've been dragging my feet on putting together stuff like the readMe mostly because I was dreading typing in all the file paths.

This isn't a biggie - I typically redo the file listing (using this program and changing a few small things) before packing - sometimes file names & paths change between submission and release :)