• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Glad to Be Back

Netherworks

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hey all!

I've been on a hiatus for well over a year but I'm getting back into action soon with new Poser tools and other products. I'm in the process of moving much of my content to the various Marketplace, which will take place over the coming weeks. I will be mirroring that content here and doing exclusives for figures native to Hivewire.

During my absence I was working for an animation company as a Technical Director and Rigger (Maya/Poser) and that left little spare time for doing much of anything else, on a tight and involved schedule. I've since parted ways and will be returning to content creation, at least for the near future.

I try to keep busy and have at least 3 projects working in the background, though getting myself re-centered first is the priority.

This is more of a "glad to be back and nice to see you" post and I mean that with all of my heart. I know that the landscape is much different now in terms of a certain site changing hands and getting used to and working with new features in Poser but I feel positive and excited for the future. It's just a transition and I believe that Poser has been through worse :)

I'm not sure how much, if any, I will be dipping into DS as I have plenty to do at the moment but if I can become adept at Maya in 6 months, anything's possible.

So, yeah, glad to be back!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay! Glad you're back, I do hope that one of the exclusives that you're gonna do is an add on for Dusk for the HCS.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Certainly glad to see you back for sure! We are excited to see what you create with all you've got under your belt in experience now. That Rooster Teeth job had to have inspired some great ideas in a mind already thinking of how to overcome challenges.

Welcome back, Joe! It will be good to see what's next for you!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Welcome back, again, Joe!

I'm not sure how much you have had a chance to play with Poser 11, but for us Poser "nerds" it's a really nice package, once again. Lots of great rigging tool improvements, and some great additions (I ADORE the Restore by Material/Group brush!) and fun stuff to play with. And, of course, for everyone, the new render engine.

I'm thrilled with Poser 11!

Oh, and if you get around to a Baby Luna HCS addon, could you be sure to include the MilKids as a "from" option. Lots of the MilKid hair looks good on her and would be even better with a proper fit. Here she is with an oldie but goodie - the MilKids MegaHair pack.
Dancing.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Glad to see you back, Joe!!

Look forward to working with you :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'll second Sunfire's request, and also request Baby Luna for the HCS as well, but I'd like a "from" Kids4, as I have a number of hair products for them that would look cute on Luna too.

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Welcome back! It's SOO SOO good to see you back. I bet that was an amazing experience, but we have sorely missed you!

Even though I have yet to figure out how to incorporate some things into my workflow. PoserFile Assistant, MATWriter, and File Optimizer are absolutely essential to me in creating for Poser!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
So be patient because the things you're waiting for will be here!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm so excited
I just can't hide it

Oh wait, you said to be patient. Fat chance that's going to happen. :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi and welcome back Netherworks (although you don't know me as I'm only new in the last year :D)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
SO SO happy to see you here Joe. Been a long while. I'm really hoping your going to bring your Toybox here. I see it over at 'Rosity but want to purchase it from the Hive if this is going to happen. If so I'll hold off. Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi and welcome back Netherworks! Looking forward to seeing what you create whichever program as I use both these days.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
SO SO happy to see you here Joe. Been a long while. I'm really hoping your going to bring your Toybox here. I see it over at 'Rosity but want to purchase it from the Hive if this is going to happen. If so I'll hold off. Welcome Welcome Welcome!

I believe that is planned to be here too.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I hope so. I have that one little detail in my Poser files I keep forgetting to change (version number). I know, you can spank me Alisa but just keep in mind, I LIKE IT! :p:p:p

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yeah, but if I bop you in the head you won't like that :p