• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Giraffe? From Harry?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Now, he is a proper Gerry.

GiraffeWork66.JPG

GiraffeWork67.JPG

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I guess I wasn't really visualizing how big they were, even with comparisons. I found this video, and when you see the head next to a person...! no giraffes were harmed in this video.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
someone will have to do an umbrella acacia tree.... !! like in the image above

to go with all this African wildlife...

or is there one already available somewhere?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yes but in a Zoo they are locked up. On a farm they, depending, they are mostly free to roam... kinda. I don't know... I like them wild, in the wild. Man with his penchant to cage things so he can look at them when he wants really bothers me. So I guess I mean it's like Chris and Co have created a Wild Bunch that lives in Farmica Zoolandia :p

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You'd probably like the San Diego Zoo then. It's been many years since I've been there, but except for a huge aviary that's several stories high, the animals were pretty much non-caged. I think the only birds I saw caged were predatory, so it was for visitors' safety to have them caged, but I remember turning around to walk further down the path in the aviary, and almost stepped on a male peacock's tail feathers. Boy did I jump out of the way real fast.