• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Getting order mail for an order placed on December 29, 2015

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Same...I wondered whether they had been updated and the system released the orders again?

I got three also, and like everyone else hope it doesn't mean a security issue. I am kind of worried because when I logged into my store account at first I couldn't log in because Firefox told me the connection was not secure and when I tried again it let me log in but when I look at the security token it says the site is not secure and that it is not encrypted. I definitely wouldn't buy anything right now.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was experiencing that with Chrome for a couple months where Chrome said the certificate was not a valid trusted certificate. However, when I switched to the Avast SafeZone Browser, it accepted HiveWire as a secure site. The certificate now shows up in Chrome as a valid trusted certificate and that my connection is private.

I got three also, and like everyone else hope it doesn't mean a security issue. I am kind of worried because when I logged into my store account at first I couldn't log in because Firefox told me the connection was not secure and when I tried again it let me log in but when I look at the security token it says the site is not secure and that it is not encrypted. I definitely wouldn't buy anything right now.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Well at least I know I didn't sleep order anything! I got two duplicates. Strange; and a bit frightening.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
OK, I just checked my email history and the Hivewire emails for this order never arrived.

I am guessing during this period some emails at the server got stuck, and maintenance released them during the night. It looks like a host sendmail malfunction is all.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
OK, I just checked my email history and the Hivewire emails for this order never arrived.

I am guessing during this period some emails at the server got stuck, and maintenance released them during the night. It looks like a host sendmail malfunction is all.
I hope so. I have never done any online shopping until I got here. I would hate to have something mess up like that.

Willowisp

Adventurous

This is the case with my order as well

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Checking on this - will get word to everyone as soon as I hear anything.