• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • Pick up your free items and join our Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge.

Freebies

pommerlis

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I'm thinking of also releasing my freebies for Dawn & Dusk at rendo. Now I have them uploaded here.
What do you all think? Should I?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That decision's up to you Pom, but it could very well give more exposure to the work you do on your products here at HW.

Hornet3d

Distinguished
I will always release them here aswell. I was thinking of uploading them there to get people to come and look here.

I think there will be a lot of people visiting both marketplaces but I think there is more potential for Rendo customers to come here than the other way around as HiveWire 3D must seem like a secret society to some, that being the case this could be a good move.