• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Free Complete Dawn Character :poser:

Aylaaenas_Evenwing

Adventurous
Since we are waiting for Dawn 2.0 I created a free character for Dawn 1.

I will be packing her up later today or tomorrow. And then set up a link where you can download her.

I will include everything, textures, and morphs ( close eyes).

I won't include any shaders, and also no mat files. I am not yet confident in poser to create those.

I will include the basic maps, like diffuse, specular maps, bump maps and transparancy maps.

Hopefully you will like her as much as I do.

nikitafree.jpg

Semicharm

Eager
Thanks for sharing Aylaaenas!

BTW mats are as easy as poses. With your figure selected, click the "materials" tab on the library (looks like a painter's palette). Click on the folder you want to use, or create one with the folder button at the bottom. Then, click the "+" icon next to it. In the little popup window, type the name for the mat file, click "material collection", and OK. The "single material" option is for generic shaders like glass or marble.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Nice! Is she the same as in your avatar? She reminds me of Piper from the Netflix Orange is the New Black.

You can also post the link here Character Morphs & Textures. There are controls for linking to an external file.

Aylaaenas_Evenwing

Adventurous
Lisa, thank you for the information. Yes she is the same figure as my avatar. I know the actress but no she is not modeled after her, just a coincedence lol. When and if i remodel her for the second generation, she will be much better, quads morph so much better, that she'd probably improve, cannot wait.