• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Feed Your Muse Render Challenge! - CLOSED

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ken perhaps a Japanese woman doing something that inspire you...i have my image almost done ..will post it later to see if it clear the point...as you said my inspiration is random can come from everything ...but when i read the title just came my image to my mind :laugh:

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i don´t like to post unfinished images ...but if it helps...this is what came to my mind when i seen the challenge title lol!

Still in progress

My muse.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Ken perhaps a Japanese woman doing something that inspire you...i have my image almost done ..will post it later to see if it clear the point...as you said my inspiration is random can come from everything ...but when i read the title just came my image to my mind :laugh:

Hehe by Japanese culture baggage I mean the artistic style, not depicting Japanese people. :)

My ex- muse ran away in 2011. Since then, I've been all over the place. My ex-muse usually direct me to do Cheesy Pinups and NVIATWAS'. If I continue that path and think outside the box the best that I think up atm is a....drum roll....
Nearly Nekkid Grandma Edie In A Temple with a Rolling Pin and a Frying Pan (NNGEIATWARPAAFP).
Is that too far out of the box and requires tons of brain bleach??

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
My ex- muse ran away in 2011. Since then, I've been all over the place. My ex-muse usually direct me to do Cheesy Pinups and NVIATWAS'. If I continue that path and think outside the box the best that I think up atm is a....drum roll....
Nearly Nekkid Grandma Edie In A Temple with a Rolling Pin and a Frying Pan (NNGEIATWARPAAFP).
Now I wish I knew where the nearest store that has brain bleach is.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist

I have a giant bottle of brain bleach because there is always *something* I don't want to remember thinking about.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Erm... I am a guy, and I love women at genetic level. I was born with an X chromosome and hormones that dictate that behavior. I don't think a muse is required for that to happen. That is also why I don't like men in my renders. Men are made of straight, angular lines, and I like CURVES. LOL I wish I had a better or prettier explanation that involved an alter-ego, a character, or thinking outside the box.

The only particular thing is that my dad is Japanese, and I carry that cultural baggage that influences my character style. To me, style and aesthetics outweigh realism by a long shot. But that is just HOW I do things, not WHAT drives me to do it. The driving force is beyond me. It already came pre-installed from factory, and it's not particular to me. It's natural, biological, and of divine origin.

I can't place a muse on this. I just like to depict beautiful, feminine, exuberant females. I am a guy and it makes me happy. :)
Although, if you are a guy then I suggest it's the Y chromosome not the X that gives you hormones that dictate that behavior ......... seeing as the Y is responsible for testosterone production. ........... Oh pooh there goes the science teacher in me again! Ok so your muse is a Y chromosome? So what does that look like? ........... And please no anatomically correct representation of things!! :p

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well ... you know the saying ... Old Warriors Never Retire.
Old Warriors Never Retire.jpg

Although ... they might be a bit more susceptible to things like pulled muscles and broken bones than when they were young.
Warrior Bites The Dust.jpg

My elder warriors were more experienced with swords and axes than with rolling pins and frying pans :wink:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Although, if you are a guy then I suggest it's the Y chromosome not the X that gives you hormones that dictate that behavior ......... seeing is the Y is responsible for testosterone production. ........... Oh pooh there goes the science teacher in me again! Ok so your muse is a Y chromosome? So what does that look like? ........... And please no anatomically correct representation of things!! :p

Oh yeaaaaaah! I forgot about that. Men have an X and a Y chromosome, while women have only 2 Xs. So indeed, it's the Y chromosome in my renders! Haha