Feed Your Muse Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Discussion in 'Render Challenges' started by Rae134, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Faery_Light

Faery_Light Extraordinary Contributing Artist

Now that the contest is closed and the judging over, are we allowed to post our images on other forums or Facebook?

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  2. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

Congratulations to all the winners. Everyone should be proud, some great images here.

3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Yes ma'am, post away!! :D

4. Hornet3d

Hornet3d Dances with Bees

Congratulations to the winners but also anyone who entered and those that thought up the challenge, it clearly did inspire so many.

5. Miss B

That it did Hornet, that it did.

6. Rowan54

Rowan54 Dragon Queen Contributing Artist

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for the gift certificates for the winners to be gifted? (Just so I know when to stop shopping and make a decision.)

7. Miss B

Oh that's a question Lisa will have to answer, as that's in her purview, not ours.

8. Rowan54

Ok, thanks. Just thot someone here would have a clue. I'll send her an email in a bit.

9. Miss B

That's OK Rowan, I already did. ;)

Rowan54 and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  10. Rowan54

Thanks! I just got back from mowing the yard and hadn't started on that yet.

11. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

Emails have been sent. :)

12. Stezza

Stezza Awesome

better post another one Chris

awesome effort Dan!

upload_2018-6-13_18-31-30.png

13. Rowan54

Is Daz3D admitting to where they got these artworks from? Are they giving the artists credit for using their pictures?
    I'm finding it more than a little strange that Daz3D is snagging artwork from websites besides their own. Did they ask permission from anyone to do this? Are they putting a link back to the original image so that people can come here?
    Yeah, it is complimentary that they like those artworks so much. On the other hand, I am finding this a somewhat disturbing trend that they are taking pictures apparently without asking, and even more so that they are giving the impression that it was done in Daz Studio, which it might not have been.

14. mininessie

mininessie Extraordinary Contributing Artist

I think Dan posted them at Daz galleries ,so they don't take them from another place .

15. Rowan54

If he posted them in the daz galleries, that's a different situation entirely. That'd be okay.

16. Miss B

What I find interesting is, the image is flipped from the one Dan entered here, but then, he may have done that on purpose.

17. Dan30

Dan30 Eager

@Rowan54
    The image was indeed posted there as well and they are permitted to use it for their own advertisement, the fact being advantageous for both parties if you come to think about it.
    As far as the flipping and cropping is concerned, I had no involment or say in that. I guess it may have to do with how a particular succession of images come together in a pleasing way. Personally I don't mind and I implicitly agreed to all that everywhere I posted my images. Here included.

18. Rowan54

Dan30, very glad to hear that this was indeed used out of their own galleries, and that you are happy with the use of it. For a moment there I was very worried that they had done something inappropriate. I am VERY glad to hear that nothing such happened. :)

19. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Congratulations to all the winners...it was difficult to decide which images should win! Everyone did a fantastic job.

20. Rowan54

Thank you!

Pendraia likes this.