• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Products

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I know this is smaller but waiting to do the full sized image.
Do you think this is better as far as pose and lighting?

shimmered-Main-01b-TN .jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think the opposite actually. With the light shining on the bright gold, it looks as though that one's in the spotlight, and the front one isn't.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Last images before I decide.
Just the thumbnails in closeup to see which is better.

I think after this pack there are two more to go...whew!

Attachments

• shimmered-Main-01b-TN  .jpg
    shimmered-Main-01b-TN .jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 254
  • shimmered-Main-TN.jpg
    shimmered-Main-TN.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 265

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I like the Main-TN.jpg best personally. There is a bit more light on the purple horse in the other, but I like the overall effect in the Main-TN.jpg the best.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I need to get the lighting right though.
That mane on the front horse is supposed to be a light purple, not nearly white.
One of the lights is causing it to look that way.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know what your light set up is, but it looks like the light is coming straight from the right, so if you have a light situated to the far right, that's probably the one that needs to be toned down a bit, as his chest and neck area is too light as well.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I like the last one posted, which I think was the one I said I preferred before. It looks better as a main promo, I think. It really grabs your attention and shows the detail.

Dana