• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Products

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Submitted and accepted for testing by team.
This one might have you looking foe some chocolate to munch. :)
Rae rendered the image for me and I added the background.
Thank goodness we had a pre-birthday dinner for my brother and our niece, got my chocolate:laugh: fix.
EDIT: the horse id the product, not the cake.

CB Main.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
ChocolateBeauty is now live.

The DAZ Studio pack has Iray and 3DL settings created by Faery_Light.

The Poser pack is Superfly compatable with special material room nodes for created by FL_Chocolate BeautyFaery_Light.

Poser set will render in Firefly, however, do not set gamma above 1.00 for best results.
Higher settings in gamma correction for Firefly will cause colors to look washed out.

FL Chocolate Beauty for the HW Horse - A Faery_Light Creation at HiveWire 3D

ExampleIray pop-up.jpg
CB Main.jpg
Home Page Ads.jpg
Pop-up01.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Black Forest is my fave cake ever! Now I want cake! and we don't have ANYthing sweet in the house :(