• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

EZ Skin 3 Defs...

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Like the topic says, I'm looking for figure definitions for V4/M4 and Dusk/Dawn for EZ Skin 3. Can anyone help me?

RobZhena

Adventurous
The manual tells you how to create a new def, which you then save. In brief, you edit a custom def applying shaders from the pull down menu to each material zone (e.g. iris, teeth, skin for torso parts).

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They should already be there as the fee one at cgbytes has them listed in the compatibility?

CGbytes - Store - EZSkin-3

Figure Compatibility
Daz FiguresGeneration 3Aiko 3
David 3
Michael 3
Other
Stephanie 3
Victoria 3
Generation 4Aiko 4
Hiro 4
Michael 4
Other
Stephanie 4
The Freak 4
The Girl 4
V4WM
Victoria 4
Genesis 1
Genesis 2Genesis 2 Female
Genesis 2 Male
Genesis 3Genesis 3 Female
Genesis 3 Males
Other
Other FiguresAntonia
Dawn
Dusk
Other
Skye
Star
SM FiguresMiki 3
Miki 4
Other
Pauline

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I didn't even know CGBytes had EZSkin3 in their store. I got it from Snarly's site, and only have a small zip file with a couple/three defs that Parkdalegardener used to have up on the PFD Lives site. I think he posted somewhere on the forum here about it, but don't recall if he included a download link.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hmm, I know about making my own definitions. Will redownload and reinstall, see what that gets me.

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
Miss B: Feel free to share them if you wish. I think I made the Dawn and Dusk ones and posted them in a Harry the Horse thread as he was the one I originally made a preset for to give his skin a little subsurface scatter.

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
I just took a quick look at the defs in my current Poser setup. I have Dawn and the Gen 4 defs as well as the M4 gens to match. DusK should work from Dawn's if I recall correctly. I haven't used EZSkin in a long time. I just use the Physical Surface and set up the maps by hand.

Attachments

• dawn_gen4.zip
    730 bytes · Views: 233

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
I mostly do animals and hair/fur. No real need for EZSkin. This request has reminded me that I still have Piccillo the miniature dragon still installed as I see his def and one for his dynamic wing membranes. I need to do some image with him, Ken's Scatter tool and some of Lisa'a lovely flowers. Thanks for making me look.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Is there anyplace else that has this script? I went to CGBytes...they want way too much information for a free item. Address, phone number? For a freebie? No.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Heads up also on the Dusk and Dawn included defs for this script. If your using SE versions, which most are at this point, those included defs will not function so you'll have to make new ones. I'm sure there is a hack to put in the (I think it's spelled like duskse for internal text) the def to get it working. I just remade it from scratch!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Heads up also on the Dusk and Dawn included defs for this script. If your using SE versions, which most are at this point, those included defs will not function so you'll have to make new ones. I'm sure there is a hack to put in the (I think it's spelled like duskse for internal text) the def to get it working. I just remade it from scratch!
Thanks for the heads-up.