• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Everyday Poses for Dawn and Dusk, please

Hornet3d

Wise
What a great idea and implemented with skill, really nice. I have always been amazed how there are always masses of poses for 3D females to show their stuff or fight but very few where they eat, drink or do all the other everyday stuff they need to survive, it seems common to all 3d figures.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Putting on eye shadow, brushing hair and drinking coffee. Thank you for the idea about makeup Rae!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Thank you Bonnie!

A couple more poses to do, ipad and cellphone, then on to texturing and putting it all together.

Can anyone think of a good name for a HiveWire soda? Assuming my texturing skills are up to actually making a texture map for the soda can rather than leaving it all red.

eclark1894

Visionary

Thank you Bonnie!

A couple more poses to do, ipad and cellphone, then on to texturing and putting it all together.

Can anyone think of a good name for a HiveWire soda? Assuming my texturing skills are up to actually making a texture map for the soda can rather than leaving it all red.
You could call it Hivewire Soda.:sneaky:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just so you know, you won't be able to use that font on a commercial product

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, looks like Rae beat me to it. I'm pretty sure, though of course I could be mistaken, but Coca-Cola more than likely had that font made for them, which means they probably own the copyright on it.

I would check into that Janet, even though the font on that site is a "copy" of it, and they're giving it away free, there could be a problem.

eclark1894

Visionary
OK, looks like Rae beat me to it. I'm pretty sure, though of course I could be mistaken, but Coca-Cola more than likely had that font made for them, which means they probably own the copyright on it.

I would check into that Janet, even though the font on that site is a "copy" of it, and they're giving it away free, there could be a problem.
The license says "Free for Personal Use".

eclark1894

Visionary

Thank you Bonnie!

Hmm, that compact and lipstick reminded me of the Hivewire purse I made for Dawn. I know I still have that Blend file somewhere. I couldn't make the morphs work on it, but maybe i can open and close the purse using the parameter dials. Hmmm....:geek: