• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Earl's WIPs

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We never had one in the buildings we lived in but I've seen pictures of them over the years, so knew what it was.

eclark1894

Visionary
The one my sister owned used to get red hot in places. I think my sister was so afraid that I was going to burn myself on it, but she didn't have to worry because I was scared to death of that thing.:D

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, (mostly) finished the legs. Have to do the base tomorrow.

1609212128342.png

eclark1894

Visionary
So I've been MIA for a couple of weeks. Found some stuff on my old computer and it made me think about reviving some old projects. I brought it up in Chris' Dusk 2 thread, but I don't want to derail his thread, and I don't want to be scolded .... again.... by Alisa for doing it, so I thought I'd do it here since technically it is a work in progress.

So I'll repost the first Jpg. I did, then the second.

Spellcaster7.jpg
1617820639894.png

Attachments

• Spell1a.jpg
    Spell1a.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 194