• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

D'you suppose this would have any interest?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
awwww @HaiGan ... take care of yourself! (subdivision in poser would 'polish them'... well and a metal texture too! ;) )

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Take care of yourself HaiGan. I wondered why we haven't seen you around here in a while.

Kerya

Brilliant
The only horseshoes I know are in Karth's Horse ShoePack over at Daz - but they are DazStudio only files.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
There's some basic freebie shoes for the old Poser horse on my freebies page (which I must update, one of these years), Poser format (and if anyone wants to convert any of my freebies to DS format feel free, just keep me posted, give credit and keep them free). This time around I was thinking that Harry's detail merited extra detail, like nails. I'll probably keep this early version as a low-poly option, and also work them into a higher-poly version with all the bells and whistles.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wants!!!!

Kerya, I've tried Karths but I can't get them to fit Harry so to have ones made just for him would be great :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
someone more knowledgeable than me might be able to get them to fit, but I couldn't work it out :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
There's some basic freebie shoes for the old Poser horse on my freebies page (which I must update, one of these years), Poser format (and if anyone wants to convert any of my freebies to DS format feel free, just keep me posted, give credit and keep them free). This time around I was thinking that Harry's detail merited extra detail, like nails. I'll probably keep this early version as a low-poly option, and also work them into a higher-poly version with all the bells and whistles.

Hai
Hi glad you are here. I have for a long time been meaning to ask you a question and forgot for a long time to ask.
You did a lot to help the P4 Horse but I always wondered why some stuff wasn't also added to fix that poor very poorly crafted an/or supported DAZ Zebra. I tried to use it the other day with my new Quagga from CP together in a render and needed it with its mouth open and attempting to do so blew it up. Sad!
Proportion wise it is roughly the same as a rel Zebra and the Quagga I have but forced to go with the MilHorse 1 Zebra and an old Zebra based on the P4horse did not make the render work too well for me. :(

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Carmen, hi! I did a few bits for the old P4 horse- props and tack, mostly- others did morphing and texturing, and acheived some amazing results considering the starting point they had to go from. For the old zebra, though, check the lovely work by Lyne at (am I allowed to include links to other sites?) lynescreations (zebranew) which includes an open mouth morph.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
am I allowed to include links to other sites?

Although I'm not one of the official forum types, I do know links to other sites are just fine. It's one of the nice things about this forum. The Hivewire peeps seemed to have figured out that just because people check something out on another website, doesn't mean they will never come back here. In fact, I think the opposite tends to be true. I'd much rather look at a forum/site were people are encouraged to share knowledge and links they have found, than one that doesn't. Especially since even though I'm an expert googler, the fact that the name of the software I use most is Poser, often interferes with the ability of search engines to find what I'm looking for.