• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Dynamics for Dusk - Mr Darcy

Dynamics for Dusk - Mr Darcy 2016-08-01

No permission to download

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Dawn submitted a new resource:

Dynamics for Dusk - Mr Darcy - Dusk Dynamic outfit

Dynamic outfit for Dusk, comes in 4 different options, there are two neck styles, one open and one closed, and each comes with a choice of loose or tight fitting pants. The models are the same but the constraint groups are different so that they behave differently in the cloth room.
Also the objs can be found in the props folder (not geometry folder) so anyone wishing to use with lola69's script in daz can do so. However, there will be no constraints and the pants may fall down his hip (not...

Read more about this resource...

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So cool! Love the look! Have it downloaded, now just need some time to play! Thank you!! ( You know how I love me my Dusky boys and they need some coool outfits like this!)

Darryl

Adventurous
Looks good and as close as I've seen to the Hero for Hire shirt I've been searching for. Even has room for his wristbands.
Thanks

lukecage.jpg

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Glad you like :)
didnt think of its use in a hero theme, yeah the open neck one may work better, you can make the collar and shoulders more floppy by adding a new group to that area and change the settings in the cloth room. the collar may collapse down then, although not sure if it will go inwards or outwards

Darryl

Adventurous
I'd been searching for a similar shirt for quite a while. Surprisingly vendors tend not to make 70's era disco shirts for men. Would it bother you if I made some modifications?

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I'd been searching for a similar shirt for quite a while. Surprisingly vendors tend not to make 70's era disco shirts for men. Would it bother you if I made some modifications?

Yeah I don't mind, so long as you do not redistribute it again.

You may have to remesh, as the mesh is a Marvellous designer typical gridwork pattern. Ideal for dynamics but not so much when you want to alter it in a modelling programme.