• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DreamWeaver Design's Products at HiveWire 3D

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Paddock poses give you the every day antics of horses captured and ready to bring life to your renders, be it the stable yard, the paddock, or out in the wild.

15 individual and 11 opposites not true mirrors for more variety plus two Mane Fix poses and two Zeroing poses giving you a total of 26 poses.

Poses should work with all breed morphs but may need some tweeking on the more extreme ones such as the Beast and the Shetland Pony.

HomeBanner.png
MainImage.jpg

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Some thing new and a bit different tis time for you all :D
Dark Magic for BoneZ

Take your Big Cat Skeleton from the Museum to the Necromancers lair with this add on set of props and textures. Compatible with Poser only

SkellyCatMane.jpg

Yes it is only for Poser at the moment but there are plans for a DS version too, particularly if there is enough interest ;)
Have fun guys and I'd love to see what you come up with:)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
FYI I just settled down to INSTALLING before I get buried under an avalanche of zips.... and I'm sure that your "Paddock Poses" don't require the Gazebo... giggle! yes... I read the readme's~ :)