• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Do I have buy Dusk SE?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I think the head shape I did notice, though I never did a comparison like this to see the difference in musculature in DuskSE's chest, abdomen, arms, etc.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the showing me the difference. One question - is Dusk SE like Dawn SE, where the new shapes were added as morphs, os is his default shape different? If it is, this would affect all previous morphs created for the original Dusk.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Its different. Its been stated that if you want any previous morphs to look like they did, you need to dial the old Dusk in first. (the new SE comes with the old one as a morph as well as the old skins).

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
The morphs work fine without reverting to the original Dusk morphs, too. Here's Dante on DuskSE.

DuskSE-Dante.jpg