• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Dial Master Python script for Poser 12

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Dial Master P12~

Ever wanted to dial multiple parameters at once, with the ability to search by keyword, filter by dial type and/or value, set and reset values to maximum, minimum, or default values with 1 click? This script is a great complement to the Parameters Palette. It supports both figures and props - anything that has dials!

Promo_00_Main_1000x1200_DialMaster.jpg

One of my most wanted features Poser never had is the ability of dialing multiple parameters at once.

Promo_01_LightBox_600x800_DialMaster.jpg

My 2nd most wanted feature Poser never had is a search box to find dials by name.

Promo_02_LightBox_600x800_DialMaster.jpg

In addition to searching dials by keyword, what about FILTERING the searches by TYPE and/or VALUE? In the example below, I am searching dials with "body" in their name, and then filtering to show only the ones currently in use (value is not zero). How cool is that?

Promo_03_LightBox_600x800_DialMaster.jpg

Watch the full video demonstration here.

As usual with my Python scripts, it includes a button to launch the included PDF manual, and the smart native Poser panel remembers its size, position, docking state, and filtering settings next time it is launched. It allows dialing 1 or multiple parameters with 4 levels of precision control - all things not possible with Poser dials. This is the parameters panel I always wanted, and had to make it myself. :)

The product is going through QAV at Renderosity, and should reach the store in the next few days.

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
You might want to look at the Win7 threads in the Poser12 forums on Rendo. You are being trashed in relation to your Poser Python utilities. Not your fault but it's not going to help your sales any. You might want to take a look.