• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Depression or celebrating life?

eclark1894

Visionary
Though it seems like a lot less time has passed, I lost my brother back in December 2012 from an aneurism. I find my self crying a lot more these days. And yeah, I'm feeling SOOOO depressed. I'm not suicidal, but I have to tell you, even if I knew I was having a heart attack or about to, I'm not sure I'd care enough to even call 911. How sick does that make me? Don't worry. Like I said, I'm depressed, not suicidal.

Hornet3d

Wise
Though it seems like a lot less time has passed, I lost my brother back in December 2012 from an aneurism. I find my self crying a lot more these days. And yeah, I'm feeling SOOOO depressed. I'm not suicidal, but I have to tell you, even if I knew I was having a heart attack or about to, I'm not sure I'd care enough to even call 911. How sick does that make me? Don't worry. Like I said, I'm depressed, not suicidal.

It means you are grieving and in a bad place but it does not make you sick, not in my book. Six years is no time at all when it comes to missing close family, I think such loss is often like a wound that never really heals therefore continues to hurt. Much as I love this time of year the downside is it makes us miss close family and friends all the more, something that is particularly true if the anniversary of the loss happens around now.

I am lucky enough to be in a relatively good place at the moment but I have been somewhere close to where you are now I genuinely feel for you. I hope the darkness lifts for you before too long but I also know that there is little you can do to make it happen or even predict when it might. My thoughts are with you and I wish you the best.

Feel your pain there - stay strong and go see your doctor - they can help. Also fair play to you for talking about this stuff.
Never get why we'll be open about physical health, but mental health and it's ..."is that the time". Shouldn't be that way.

eclark1894

Visionary
Feel your pain there - stay strong and go see your doctor - they can help. Also fair play to you for talking about this stuff.
Never get why we'll be open about physical health, but mental health and it's ..."is that the time". Shouldn't be that way.

I don't trust lawyers, priests and doctors to keep secrets. I'll only talk to God when I see him.