• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn Clothing WIP

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Pen. It's a little ways off yet, as I need to get Nataani done and then finish Luna's beach set textures. Those are my priorities at the moment. But once those are situated, I'll be looking more closely into this. I prefer to support cross-figure where possible and realistic to do so, but I think at least for right now, it means I'm going to need to learn how to make my own templates/clones and such.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I did make a projection template for Dusk, Pen, using the Resource Suit. It's been ok to use though proper ones would be better, both for him and Luna. I even made a couple for her using Glitterati's sleep suit and christening gown.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...I thought I'd said that in an earlier post. You've actually done more with templates then I have.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I did make a projection template for Dusk, Pen, using the Resource Suit. It's been ok to use though proper ones would be better, both for him and Luna. I even made a couple for her using Glitterati's sleep suit and christening gown.

I might be picking your brain later on when I get around to doing this then! LOL

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Your tunic set for Dawn is also totally freaking awesome!!! Yes more please!

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love your skin Shelly. It looks really good. Will you be putting it in the store?

Most likely when I get it done. It started out as just something for me to use in promo renders so I wouldn't have to use the same textures all the time.

I figure once I get all the Dawn stuff lined out I will try and get to work on some Dusk Stuff, or do what I normally do. Start one thing then about halfway through that start another then halfway through that start another. I bounce from project to project, I have a short attention span. Must be why daughter is ADHD and my son was ADD. They came by it honestly. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I work the same way, Shelly. :)

Whenever you get it done, whatever the order you get it done in... it wil be great, and I'm sure ww will be perfectly happy with it. =)

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I started work on this outfit finally. I think I got the kinks worked out on the skirt part of the dress so I think I might try to work on the long skirt in a bit.

Leggings are not part of this outfit but another one I just got finished with. The shoes were actually supposed to be part of the other outfit but they didn't want to play nice with me so I ended up making another pair.

I did finally get the things rigged so I decided that they would go real well with this dress.

Basics04.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Love the dress, just in time for the cooler weather down under :) Boots and leggings are nice too!

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Glad you like it, am taking a small break to work on the skin texture before I start on all the morphs and exporting everything to Poser.