• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

randym77

Motivated
I don't remember ever hearing why the name "Victoria" was picked. But I do remember that people used to call her "Millie," from "Millennium Woman," and DAZ/Zygote hated that. They basically gave her a name so people would stop calling her "Millie."

DAZ is apparently enabling new email software, so I suddenly started getting promotional emails from them, years after unsubbing. I haven't used any Vicky newer than V4, but I must admit I felt a little nostalgic, seeing their ads for V9. I remember how excited I used to get for new versions. I kind of miss that. Though I don't miss the huge hit to my bank account that went with it!

Whenever Dawn 2 is released, I'll be there for her, but late November might not be ideal. Just because that's when all the Black Friday sales are. Renderosity has a 50% off everything sale then, and it might be harder for Dawn 2 to get attention.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I had requested Dawn 2.0 but I do work slowly so if I were to make a pose pack for her or some morphs I probably wouldn't hit it for release! BUT still interested in developing for her a little bit.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I had requested Dawn 2.0 but I do work slowly so if I were to make a pose pack for her or some morphs I probably wouldn't hit it for release! BUT still interested in developing for her a little bit.
Hi Rich , you need to develop one product for sale , that is the requirement to get the final D2 Developer Kit . You will need more than 4 weeks to create poses ?

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Currently finishing up Ryota for LH so I MIGHT get it done in time! What is the projected time frame for her release?
Rendo runs by their own agenda so they will decide what is the best time for the release . You can't project it exactly at this moment , too many factors .

Everything going to be shared with the CA and Vendors that pledge their support in private at the right time.

That's all I can say for now .

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi hon. Little while. Hope all is well. Cath explained to me that if you have a store on Renderosity you can request a developer pack when it's ready to be distributed to artists that want to develop for Dawn 2.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
That's great , wen you are a Rendo vendor things will go through Jenn , she don't have yet the right files to share but pretty soon she will .
Remember you need to be able to release at least one product and sell in your Rendo store , this pledge is required to get your the right files to work with .
Everything else will be explained in details in private by Jenn when the time is right .

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I was under the impression that new Dawn releases, in order to get the figure for making said product, must be completed and ready for the store at the time she will be released! At this point of the development is she ready and just waiting on 'Rosity to test her or is in testing?? If so I guess will will have to work super fast to get it done! I mean clothing is a longer process (sometimes months) compared to say a pose pack. Thanks for keeping thing transparent so we can get ready!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I was under the impression that new Dawn releases, in order to get the figure for making said product, must be completed and ready for the store at the time she will be released! At this point of the development is she ready and just waiting on 'Rosity to test her or is in testing?? If so I guess will will have to work super fast to get it done! I mean clothing is a longer process (sometimes months) compared to say a pose pack. Thanks for keeping thing transparent so we can get ready!
Rich ,

We going to do that more organized for the release, as nobody want to wait extra months anymore . It was long enough already .
If you can't do it now, you can do it later.
After the release the KIT will be available to Rendo Vendors .
Right now it is an early bird and you will have plenty of time for your pose set.