• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Aylaaenas_Evenwing

Adventurous
Well someone certainly derailed this thread with their flip-flop verse thongs comment. :whistling:

I’d just like to add that no one but no one in Australia calls sheep jumbucks, unless they are singing Waltzing Matilda.

But the real question we all want answered is: When can we get our hands on Dawn 2.0?
Yeah it is outdated lol. But still fun.

People are working hard on content for her. So soon, I think before the end of the year lol. I hope they take their time. The mesh is well done from what I received and rest is a secret for me too.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yeah it is outdated lol. But still fun.

People are working hard on content for her. So soon, I think before the end of the year lol. I hope they take their time. The mesh is well done from what I received and rest is a secret for me too.

You need to make a simple project and submit it to the store so you can become a CA. I would be interested in showing you what I'm working on. I would even be interested in working on a project with you.

Aylaaenas_Evenwing

Adventurous
You need to make a simple project and submit it to the store so you can become a CA. I would be interested in showing you what I'm working on. I would even be interested in working on a project with you.
Yes, Lisa and Chris gave me the static mesh so I can work on the normal maps. It's a gift from me for everybody. So we can up the renders of Dawn.

If you have something in your mind, you can contact me, to see what is possible

eclark1894

Visionary
Haha yes digital chapstick aka sss. That will soften the details alot. You should see her knuckles lol, they look like knuckles from an 80 year old. I later have to match them with the texture from Dawn. But all in good time. I have been studying things alot lately. Wait till you get my planned eye morph for better rendering of the eyes.
I think I can model a tube of chapstick for her. Might as well gather together some other props I made for the Dawn Purse I never finished. I tried, but rigging that SOB was an B--. :D

eclark1894

Visionary
Yes and a fancy halter dress and a clutch would be cool
Not gonna happen. But I am still working on the chapstick. :D
1594507738457.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Working on UVs for the clothes now. Starting with her long sleeve button down shirt.

Just piecing everything together and getting it to scale.

View attachment 62285
I like it, but looking at it made me think, nice jacket. If you're looking for another clothing bundle, that would be it. An office outfit with Jacket, shirt, and skirt or pants, and heels. Just make sure the jacket fits over the skirt or the belt if you give it one.

eclark1894

Visionary
BTW, Chris, I know this isn't a modeling thing, but if you do have any influence over the texture artists like Virtual World, could you ask them to include more ethnic textures? I do like variety. You may even have them for the current Dawn, but I just haven't seen them. Maybe they could be more prominently shown in the ads???

1594548010492.png

Aylaaenas_Evenwing

Adventurous
BTW, Chris, I know this isn't a modeling thing, but if you do have any influence over the texture artists like Virtual World, could you ask them to include more ethnic textures? I do like variety. You may even have them for the current Dawn, but I just haven't seen them. Maybe they could be more prominently shown in the ads???

View attachment 62298
Earl, I have an Asian in mind. I will show you later the morph if you like

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist